Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Prayer Never Expires

Do you love her?
In all conditions of live
Rich and poor
Healthy or sick
Till death separated you and her?
Witness by audiences and God
The oath is pronounced before the blessing
"Yes, I do" was my answer

An anxious father waited restlessly
Outside the room
A little girl cried her first "voice"
First one arrived
Added into the family
Filling the loneliness of a waited mother
A joyful moment for grandparents

Years of waiting
A baby boy is the hoping
The fourth still as the first
All are cute and beautiful
Except not as the planning
Prayer, keeps on asking
Knock, the door will be opened
Ask and you'll be given

He answers prayer
He gives what you need
His time is not your time
Patience is what He wants

As for me
This is my testimony
A boy was given to me
The fifth in my family
That makes me so happy
He answers me
What I want, He gives me
So...prayer never expires

No comments:

Post a Comment