Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fortunate in Misfortune

My journey begins by ship
Across the wide ocean
As wide as the sea of Mediterranean
To a far distant island
As far as the island of Malta
When my ship wreckage
Beaten by the gigantic sea waves
Thrown the crews into the deep ocean

I was fortunate
Surrounded by the fierce creature
Dangerous sharks gave no chance
I was preserved to be safe and sound
Swept away to reach the shore
To an unknown island of Malta

Were cold in the frozen ocean
The islanders built fire for sure
With firewood brought by the ocean
To give us heat and make us warm
I was unfortunate to be beaten
A sea snake there in the hidden
Waiting me to die by the poison
Fortunate in the misfortune
The poison neutralized and gone

I am but a lone ranger
Unmarried for I prefer
Serving Him whom I fear
The Almighty, my savior
Now I am fortunate

No comments:

Post a Comment